Monday 9 January 2012

2011 My Favorite Nail Polishes

Hello, this post is about my favorite nail polishes in the year 2011.
They are all my favorite which I always reach for.








I basically like to wear nail polishes of nude, gold, red and blue. 
All this 4 colors compliment my skin color so well make my hand so bright and light. ^^
(I don't even need any whitening serum for my hands, just paint them :P)

1) Bourjois - # Blanc raffine 91


Reason I love about this is because of its very special brush, the brush tip is in a curve shape which can get to the most difficult area (the two side of the nail tip) when you paint your nail. It allow you a better control of the angle and make french tip such an easy job. Love this, I always use this for my basic french tip, nude or pale pink base and white french tip.






2) Essie - #304 Jazz



Last year 2011 which nude color is very on trend, almost every girl should have their own bottle of nude nail vanish at home. This one matches my skin perfectly. Such an elegant touch when you tired of wear bold and deep color. Go for the nude to give you an extract feminine look. Sophisticated and charm. ^^







3) Priti NYC - #673 Hardy Water Lily


Same color tone but will looks of glittery sparkle is one from Priti NYC. Love the metallic gold color but not so bold gold, more on the rosy color of gold. It reminds me of the candy wrapping of easter chocolate egg. Memory that sweet and happy.






4) Priti NYC - #538 Darjeeling


If you like cute color and bright nail. This one is perfect for you. It is a dolly pinky color which is super girly. Pair this nail vanish with cute sport wear or girly outfit. "Miss Adorable" will be your name. 





5) Priti NYC - #369 Magic Man Iris


Go for edgy looking day again want to look professional and cool at work. I will wear this super deep red color fro priti NYC. It is bold strong and at the same time elegant and sexy.






6)The Face Shop - Nail Talk #RD301

Every girl should at least have a bottle of red nail vanish. It is classy and signature. But when comes to different shades of red, this one matches me perfectly. It is bright bright red but at the same time not too out there which just right in balance.



7) Revlon - #903 Hot for chocolate


Another favorite deep color which is Revlon Hot for chocolate. I prefer to wear deep color on a more red tone or yellow tone as it give more warmth to my hands. It compliment my skin tone more when compare with black deep color in green hue like deep grey which make my hands looks a lot more yellowish.






8) O.P.I - Russian Navy Suede #NN R54 


In the mid 2011 matte shade is super duper cool, I got this blue one together with a like brown matte color but it turns out this one looks better on me. It is glitter base and matte blue. Look very nice on my hand but it chip so easily. I constantly wear this one but I literally need to reapply it or remove it not more then maximum 4 days.... I wish OPI could come up with a better formular on this nail vanish. I will definitely buy it for sure.






9) GOSH - Vernis A Ongles #566


Another metallic shade of blue which i enjoy a lot in 2011 is from Gosh. This is a ocean light blue color in metallic. One coat is good enough which is so awesome.






10) Revlon - Gum Drop 


This one is special, I rarely wear light nail polish as light color tend to make my hands look really dark. But this one is special, it is a lavender cream color from revlon. Again it make my hands looks so nice and bright which a little feminine touch ... :P


And it is scented... smell like grape candy, sweet and fruity scent. The scent can keep up to 2 or 3 days. ^^ Lovely.






Other than all best 10...every girl should have this...


11) Priti NYC - 2-in-1 Base Top coat


Yes... a great and safe base coat






Priti NYC is all about eco-friendly and safe nail polish. 


• They are made without toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and formaldehyde- all known carcinogenic ingredients. 
• Fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy.
• They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. 

So before crazy about next year nail trend, be sure to protect your pretty nail and hands first, wear something safe and to reduce the harmful effect of toxic chemical in nail polish.

Be safe and pretty.

Love you all my beautiful ladies,
Gobby

No comments:

Post a Comment