Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Glitter Nail

Hello Hello~

Long time no see!!! It's been a while I haven't made a nail tutorial.
I have been very busy this early December as I am working on my family business and some handcraft design. Which pretty much take over my entire first 2 weeks working non-stop.

Well then I am back now with a Christmassy Glittery Nail tutorial. ^^
It is very simple, just painting your nail, without using any tools.
As I think you probably will be very busy on Christmas, organizing party, shopping christmas present... etc, why don't we just save some time this year. Enjoy a simple glitzy pretty look.

It is very simple, you just need to 4 nail polishes below:
1) Priti NYC #705 2-in-1 top base coat
2) Essie #734 Going Incognito
3) The Face Shop Nail Talk #RD301
4) China Glaze #884 Party Hearty

If you don't have the exact same polish I use in the tutorial, you are always welcome to use other brands just mix and match and be creative. ^^









Hope you all like it.

Be sure to follow my blog and subscribe to my youtube channel.
I will be doing more videos.

So have fun this Christmas Time. 
Love you guys.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Gobby

1 comment: