Friday 30 December 2011

Hair tutorial : New Year Easy soft curl


Hello Everyone, 2012 is almost here. What will you do this new years eve??

I just plan to celebrate my friend b-day at 31st December till 1st of January as she is born that day.
Which usually it is a public holiday... so what will be more fun to gather up dinner and then great count-down with birthday celebration all together.

Before I start this blog post about look a little different in this new years eve, let me just make a wish first. I want my year 2012 to be just like the very 1st movie i upload to youtube. (not even really start off my youtube channel way back to the year 2007...oh... miss that days.... haha~)

Which is this one:


Yeah... ha ha~ is ha ha ha ha from start till the end.
Hope everyone have a wonderful 2012 and happy from start to end. ^^

So before we start, there is a few tools you will need:
1) Curling tools, mine is from Babyliss PRO hairdressing 2.5 inch 






2) Paddle brush, or brush of any kind, just to comb through and detangle






3) A few elastics






4) Clips... big and small one






5) Heat protectant spray
6) Fixing spray






For more detail, check out this video tutorial. ^^ 
Have fun and Enjoy this NEW YEARS EVE!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Gobby

No comments:

Post a Comment