Tuesday 13 December 2011

Kick off !!! My Eng Blog and a little about myself.

Hello everyone who constantly watch my V-log channel.


I finally decided to start off an English blog for my foreign subscriber. Just make it easier for you guys to understand as I always speak Cantonese in my video and the only way you can understand me is from the subtitle or description in the video. So I thought it would be great for a better communication between U and ME. haha~ 



So as time goes by... and I have been V-logging for about 8 months now. It is kind of unusual to most other people that I start off with Video Blog (Youtube channel) rather than a Blog channel. As I always hate writing... :P haha~ I had never picture myself writing stories or siting in front of the computer and reading blogs. But I do actually enjoy watching and making videos a lot. Maybe it is because visual always be more appealing to me rather then text. 


Well... I should say both side got it's own attractiveness.


Visual is of course include more elements to express yourself, to make your video rich, full and dimensional. Text do the visual job inside your brain, and it always follows your imagination. With different person associate in a different point of view. For example: "Elegant" just this word "Elegant", to me might be got a lot of different hidden meaning associate with this word like, simple, clean, charm and confident. But to you, I bet yours won't be the same as mine.


But either way can help you express yourself, just Text comes in a more subtle and abstract way then Visual in my point of view. ^^


Hum... maybe it is more practical and real, that's why I like it better. :P


I remember my 1st video is a nail tutorial on stone wash manicure which is a VIDEO-ENTRY.  





Yaya... I recorded my very 1st video to enter a competition and luckily it brings me a great trip to Korea!!! What an amazing experience!!! After that, I realize there is so much more I can do to let other people know about myself and share the loving belief with all other people outside the world.


So I hope my V-log channe and Blog channel brings you happiness and fun. Will try to keep it update every single day... (try to manage to do that) :P


In the meanwhile, stay tune and remember to subscribe / follow my blog if you can.
Good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment