Thursday 15 December 2011

My obsessive game of Nov + Dec 2011

My most obsessive iphone game this December...mum... I should say November & December.
I actually start playing this game way much earlier than it launch an iphone version.


I remember the 1st time i play it in my boyfriend's friend's iPad and it become so addictive that I couldn't stop. Yes... I think I just hook up on it. So I want back home, get online to popcap.com and download a trial mac version as I don't own any iPad or PC... sad...>.<


So here it is~




Yup... my PLANT VS ZOMBIES haha~ Love it~


I already complete the story mode for the 3rd time.





See my "Zen Garden" is full of my lovely plants babies.... haha





Recently collecting the mini-game trophies and are stuck in the Pogo party..... >.<






How can I complete this mini-game without using the "magnet" and "walnut".... T,T... got no cue... sigh...




And I still have 3 more achievement to go to finish this game.


Is there a gaming habit for you??? To me I do have a weird gaming habit or I should say gaming pattern and it is a weird one...


As I start off a game.... i will keep playing it until I finish all the secret treasure I could discover or until I get all the difficult time-consuming achievement. I somehow so proud of myself of being so patient in "completing" the whole game.... seriously. Way much patient to a game rather then if that is a real people around me. haha :P


Love
Gobby

No comments:

Post a Comment