Wednesday 18 April 2012

Haul : Beauty find from Easter Korea trip ^^


Hello everyone, today i am going to show you a ton of beauty products that I have purchased from my Easter Korea trip. It Is really, crazy shopping again... and I am really.... "BROKE" now. T.T

Anyhow, still feel really happy to show you what I've got here~



ETUDE HOUSE

So the 1st thing I got is lipstick. I got this 3 lipstick from Etude house and they are launching their colorful lipstick there. This is the "Dear My - Blooming lips talk" with Dara from 2NE1 and Shinee in their TV commercial. Anyone have seen the japanese movie "Death Note"??? They are doing a sweet version of "Death Note" instead of someone will die if their name is written on the note. They changing it to "Kiss Note"... so if the name of that person is written on that note. He/she will give you a SWEET KISS. haha~ Love the concept.

Just to show you their TVC here.

So Kiss note with lipstick... that's the magic power ^^


Love the TV commercial and the lipsticks, I got 3 of them, those who know me well will know I am not really a lipstick girl but really can't help it. The whole range consist of about 2x color and I am just so thrill playing around with it. I pick up 3 shade #BE102, #RD303 & #PK004.






Packaging-wise is still etude house style of girly girly look. Pale pink plastic tube with a cute little bow in the front.




I have it on, that's #BE102, #RD303 & #PK004 from left to right.
Really opaque and creamy lipstick. Not-drying at all but still need to apply lip-balm underneath other wise the line will look a little obvious.




Other nail item is Mag play nail with magnet & two set of nail sticker from them. I think I will do an in depth review on this 3 items so I will just leave it right now. :P






Surprise - Essence Concealer also from etude house. I got the lightest shade and it is perfect for covering my super duper dark circles and brighten it up. Consistence is kind of thick but blend-able. You don't need a lot, a little goes a long long way.






A little bit of this can blend over to the whole area of the back of my hand. and coverage is good too.


Skinfood

I am looking forward to try this product for so long and Hong Kong still don't even have it in-stock. Luckily I found it in korea and it is the Red orange jelly BB SPF20 PA++ which is a BB cream. 

My friend who go to Skinfood store with me say "wow... it looks like pig grease 豬油膏"... I smile but it really is a perfect description of the texture. It is in jello form and it glide on so nice and light, provide medium to high coverage. Dry in a powder finish.





Really loving it... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


The Face Shop


Okay, my must good stop in nail polish shopping - The Face Shop.
Spring time and pastel color is hitting, definitely need to check out the face shop with wide range of color options from pastel to metallic to dark color. And they are surprising cheap.




banila co.

Banila co. is famous for it foundation and primer. And yes it really is as I drop by the store, it have about 6-8 different kinds of primer for different skin-type. My skin-type is oily so I picking up 2 hydrating primer (the one in metallic tube) and 1 classic matte primer (the one in white).




It instantly smooth your skin (I do think it may contains a little silicone base ingredient...anyhow) and prime your skin with moisture. It will so light and smooth afterward which is perfect for base makeup. ^^


That's all my great find in my korea trip.
Hoping you all have a wonderful day.
Will see you guys in my next v/blog.


Be sure to check out my 


Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/gobihomu
Chinese blog : http://gobbyhong.theztyle.com


Thanks for watching. XO


Love,
Gobby

No comments:

Post a Comment