Sunday 5 February 2012

Review : Bescon - Tutti Circle lens (Brown)


Hi everyone, today is a review about circle lenses. I actually bought a total of 4 colors circle lenses from this brand call "Bescon" which is a korean brand. I bought them in normal optical centre where I got my usual contact lenses.

First of all, I actually already wore two of them, one is purple and one is grey, but both of them make my eye so painful that I could hardly stand for 2 hours... I was wondering whether just throw the other two color (Black and Brown) away. T.T

So I was thinking to give this two pair a very last chance to see if they still hurt my eyes. 

Okay, so today - Sunday morning and I am not planing to go anywhere, I wear the brown one and the above picture is how it look in room lighting.

It surprisingly not irritating my eyes, I wore this from afternoon 2:00pm up til 10:00 (which is 8 hours) but my eyes still looking great, no eye irritation, no redness...nothing happen. o.O


This is the packaging looks like~


Brand: BESCON
B.C. 8.60mm
Diameter: 14.0mm
Duration for usage: 2 week disposal lens



Comparison between bare eye and with circle lenses. (excuse my no-makeup look)



Closer look on the pattern. 


It makes my eyes look so crystal like and sharp. Not too "over-done", great to wear with subtle makeup look. Looks so adorable and cute.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete