Thursday 16 February 2012

Haul : Open Box - iherb.com

Hi Everyone!!!

So excited and I have a haul for you guys... yeah~ I know I spend a lot recently... can't help it :P.

But that's such a good deal shopping at iHerb.com. Since everybody know natural and organic products are difficult to find and indeed expensive too.

So I search online for natural and organic makeup or beauty store and see if I can get natural and organic product in a much cheaper way :P... and then come across iherb.com. 


Which is like an online beauty store but almost all of their product is organic and natural and you can get not just bath and beauty product but from grocery to healthy food. From head to toe, outer to inner health. ^^ Amazing.


The above 3 products are just the freebies I got from my very 1st order. Some healthy food sample and a chopsticks. Pretty cool huh~ ^^

One thing which is very impressive is how fast the shipping is as I order over $80 dollars they offer 20% shipping discount and I chose DHL. I placed my order at sunday night and my parcel come in wednesday afternoon. Which is so crazy fast my gosh!!!


I have been wanted to try ecotools brushes for so long which I finally get my hands on it. The bristle is super duper soft. Loving the buffing brush, it is super soft, not expensive and perfect for my mineral foundation. Luv lov luv it~!!!



Trying out organic eyeliner as well, read the review say it got a pretty good staying power. Wishing it will perform well in my oily eye lid too ^^



Review say this one is prefect for contact lens wearer. And I am seeking a nature great alternative for my Dejavu fibre wig mascara. 

The formular is not too wet which is great as I like mascara to be more on the dry side and it got a very big brush head which is HUGE!!!. :P



Heard so many good review on this mask say it is perfect for oily skin and can reduce redness and smooth the skin. I have tried it and it feel so refreshing after it. It is a clay mask and very pore cleansing. Need a nice toner afterwards, otherwise it will be pretty drying.

I recommend to use twice a week maximum. Maybe is drying winter right now. Thinking it will be good to use more often in the humid summer. 

Below are a few nail polish and nail care product from various natural and organic brand. Mostly are water-base nail polish and acetone & fragrance free nail polish remover.

Hoping a more natural way I can switch to since I do my nail all the time, about 2-3 times a month.







Something fun to try out this time is 100% natural coconut oil. I am going to try this to remove my eye makeup since I read a lot of blog saying so many good things about natural remedy using coconut oil for moisturizing, nourishing and makeup removal.

Even amazing it can stimulate the metabolism and help you to achieve weight loss. How amazing is that!!!. o.O

But I think i will use this to moisturize my hair and also remove my makeup first. I should order another EXTRA VIRGIN one for the internal use. :P (Just for the safety reasons, since eating oil or fat sound not so healthy even if it is organic.)



And finally a enzyme mask and a natural sunblock. Product from this brand smells wonders... 
Love the scent of the sunblock, like tropical fruit. And you know me, I LOVE FRUITY SCENT. ^^



So this wrap up my haul from iherb.com.

A little discount referral code for any of you who are interested in natural and organic stuff.
You can use this referral code : PAQ598
To enjoy a USD$5 reduction upon your 1st purchase from iherb.com.

So have fun and enjoy organic living.

Love,
Gobby





No comments:

Post a Comment